Everything for Pre-GRE and Post-GRE
COIGN Mainly aims at getting Abroad admission with financial assistance starting with a Pre Assessment Test (PAT) which gives the students a crystal clear view of what & how they should do and ends with a Final Assessment which makes sure that they met all the necessary factors for scoring high in the respective Exams.
We are here to provide you with whatever you may need to achieve the results you desire for highest quality university education possible through our comprehensive, step-by-step approach.
- At COIGN we follow a systematic step by step approach as below:
- Diagnostic test: Initial assessment for better understanding of the level of the student.
- Focused Training
Now the main steps come which ultimately bring your dreams closer,we are with you although while Selecting the universities and applying to the universities including preparation of Documentation like Financial statements,SoPs, Preparing for interviews etc.
These steps are followed by and Orientation for education and life in US
More information on this please visit http://us-grads.com/, a wing of Coign Consultants for US Education
New Computer-based GREŽ revised General Test Content and Structure (www.ets.org/gre)
The overall testing time for the computer-based GREŽ revised General Test is about three hours and
45 minutes. There are six sections with a 10-minute break following the third section.
Structure of the Computer-based Test
An unidentified Un-scored section may be included and may appear in any order after the Analytical
Writing section. It is not counted as part of your score.
An identified Research section that is not scored may be included, and it is always at the end of the test.
The Analytical Writing section will always be first, while the other five sections may appear in any order.
Test Design Features
The GRE revised General Test design features advanced technology that allows you to freely move
forward and backward throughout an entire section. Specific features include:
- Preview and review capabilities within a section.
- A "mark and review" feature to tag questions, so you can skip and return later.
- The ability to change/edit answers within a section.
- An on-screen calculator for the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- New answer formats, including tasks such as numeric entry and highlighting a sentence in a passage to answer a question.
Highlights of the course:
- All these courses are designed by Real time industry Professionals.
- During the course you will be doing case studies which helps you to understand the course very clearly.
- You will be guided through a sample project on the technology you opt.
- Exams will be conducted.